Saturday 23 July 2016

LGL15g... We... the less fortunate.!



Firstly, allow me to thank the wonderful people here at xda for a great site that that obviously helps out so many folk with such diverse problems.!

Okay... I am originally versed and quite happy with my LG G2 (ATT rooted.. again thanx xda) but without finances to replace my broken touch screen, I have been on an extended temporary demotion to the cheapiest Android I could find... the StraightTalk LGL15g.

Trying once again to have 'free reign' over my OS (4.4.2 kitkat, same as the aforementioned G2) I rooted with chainfire's xda's link to Supersu (marked as 'stable'). It seemed to work fine with little to no obvious problems although very limited acess to files through Sqlite... then slowly deteriated in stability and is now resident to some very fustrating behaviours that I cannot find resolve for:

1) web pages 'refreshing' if I try to use an app or another web browser tab... and losing all my work (if the page had forms), and everything I had typed in 'reply' text boxes.

2) I can no longer upload photos to webpages oras attachments on emails.

The same 'refreshing' takes place. e.g. On facebook or other date sites that I use.. I click 'upload photo'... the file browser opens and I browse and select normally.. but when I 'ok it' instead of the upload process beginning, I am back to a refreshed page where I am prompted to 'upload photo' again.

ANY help, advice, or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.!

~ Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment