Sunday 3 July 2016

LG V10 seriosly HARMED ! And I need help..



Hey there everyone,
I was glad getting my LG V10 since it was released, getting a professional camera options with 2 front cams and a secondary screen (i have never thought its gamish).. WOW !
To get to the main topic why I am posting here,
My V10 performed perfect ! Untill a sudden day game and everything was changed.
I cann't figure out what was the main reason causing all these issues to my V10 because many things happend in when it got issues and I can't make sure what was the main reason.
So,
1- after using my phone for more than half of an hour, i start noticing shadows on the screen of items that usually stays on screen like the clock on the top right corner, when i go to a screen that hides the clock, i can still see it but with low opacity, leave the phone a bit and here, shadows are gone !
2- HUGE over heating issue
3- HUGE battery drain issue
4- with phone is hot, and i open the camera or snapchat, i notice some white parazites (like the one shows when trying to take a photo for a tv screen) and blurry areas are like damaged pixals
5- when i close the phone, it white color or maybe an over brightness blinks for a half of a second, then it locks off normally
6- many other problems not so important the mention

The biggest suggestion I have is that the problems was here after i updated from android 5 to 6, or because of a possibly damaged charger i used.
Can any body tell me if software may cause such a problem ? If yes, is it possible to downgrade android version on V10 ? And do you know how to downgrade it ?



No comments:

Post a Comment