Saturday 23 July 2016

LG G4 T-Mobile Static Screen Glitch



Hello All,
I'm using LG G4 H811 T-Mobile variant updated to Marshmallow. The phone was network locked at first, so I unlocked it by some paid service (not via official app). Since then I am facing this problem. Sometimes the whole screen turns white and then colored static Screen shows up. So I had to pull the battery and turn put it back and start my phone. It worked normally after doing this. But now the problem is severe and the colored static Screen Glitch seems permanent. It all started when I got it Network unlocked.. I don't think it's hardware issue. Seems like a software issue. If anyone else is facing it or willing to help me with a solution, I'd be thankful.
Attaching a picture of the problem for reference.

Ma3








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMG_20160723_173935_1469277622468.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	134.2 KB<br/>ID:	3821547
 














No comments:

Post a Comment