Friday 22 July 2016

Issues with nexus 6p and optus (australia)



Hi

Got a Nexus 6p from google. I have flashed Purenexus and ElementX kernel onto it.

Work well except, I am on optus and in some areas ( Central Station, Burwood station, some places around CBD), I loose connectivity.

So typically I lose data access - so games stop etc etc. I have data show up when its Rx/Tx. so I can see. still says I have 5 bars but no data :(

Usually the only way to fix this is to goto airplane mode and then come back out.

This is a real pain. I don't remember having this problem on telstra.

So I thought maybe I don't have the right modem firmware (what am i supposed to call it ?).

How can I check what version i have
And can any one recommend a newer / better / latest one that should work with optus ???



No comments:

Post a Comment