Wednesday 20 July 2016

Is my XT1575 recoverable?



My XT1575 just decided to go into a bootloop a week ago on its own, literally. I was just checking traffic on Google maps when I noticed it started to lock up. Finally, I see the Motorola splash screen, and that was the beginning of it. Went into recovery mode and tried a factory reset, clear cache partition, etc. but no luck. I've tried everything under Android 6.0 here but it continues to bootloop no matter what I do.

It's not rooted and the bootloader is locked, so I don't think I can even install TWRP or any custom recovery. I have never even though of enabling USB debugging so that's out of the question. What's odd is after trying all sorts of things, sometimes, after the phone has been off for a while I would power it on and it would actually boot into the Welcome screen. Shortly after that though, it locks up and starts bootlooping again. I don't know what else I can do about this or if it's recoverable. I hope someone can help. If it's of any significance, when in recovery mode, at the top I see what I think is the firmware it's currently on -- motorola/clark_retus/clark 6.0/MPHS24.49-18-4/5. Please help!



No comments:

Post a Comment