Saturday 23 July 2016

Incipio Area Case Review!



So I decided to try out this new Incipio case called the Area. I went with the frosted version because it's a cool contrast for the black phone, although I like the case so much I might go and try out the black version of it as well!










So when I first got the case, it was a little beefier than I thought from the pictures on Amazon...but it's not a bad thing. The corners are reinforced so that it's definitely protective if it falls. I actually dropped it off my counter in the bathroom and it landed on the floor and protected it fine! (I never drop my phones, so I was lucky I had a beefier case on it this time!!)

The buttons are awesome! They aren't shaped like buttons, but rather, each button has a little raised mark of what it does. The sides of the case are completely flat, but once you're near a button, you feel the outline of it's shape. And on top of it, they're really easy to press, which is hard to find in a gel/tpu case like this.

The frost matte back feels cool, and all of the cutouts are shaped perfectly.

I've got the spigen screen protector on it that wraps around the curve of the device, and there's no issue with this case pulling it up on mine, so that's another plus.

All in all, this is an awesome case for the price.

Amazon link:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment