Wednesday 20 July 2016

In a Pickle Need Help



Okay here's my situation my phone was rooted, bootloader unlocked I was on stock rooted lollipop my phone turned off on its own it got stuck in a boot loop . I was going to flash lollipop again notice recovery didn't load so I went to fastboot and tried to flash twrp-2.8.7.0 it loaded but then it froze at start up of twrp tried again and the same. So I tried a newer recovery twrp 2.8.70 this one didn't load all the way neither same for twrp3.0.0.0 so after all that I just said screw it I'm going stock. So I booted to download mode and use lgup lollipop .kdz method everything loaded up fine. I noticed my boot loader got locked Rom loaded up and before I can finish the initial setup phone rebooted again. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop,no download mode it just reboots when launched and locked bootloader. Can't unlock it in fastboot any suggestions on what to do?

Sorry for being so long been on it for two days. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLZ PLZ



No comments:

Post a Comment