Monday 18 July 2016

[I9300][KERNEL] Harfix3 kernel (WIP)



Hi.
My name is Rafal. I'm from Poland.
Here is a small and (for now) simple page about my third kernel of my harfix series.
Kernel is based on Nameless kernel.
Kernel for I9300 only (I9305 later).

Actual status:
Working on installer.
Done:
  1. ArchiKernel optimalizations (by @JustArchi )


Will be: Sorted by priority.
  1. AnyKernel2 installer

  2. ZZmoove

  3. CPU OC up to 1600MHz

  4. GPU OC up to 700MHz

  5. LZ4 compression for zram

  6. MDNIE hijack

  7. more but don't remember or don't know


What expect:
  1. simple

  2. fast

  3. stable

  4. slim


What don't expect:
  1. F2FS

  2. dual boot

  3. many governors

  4. many I/o schedulers

  5. any features that i don't need (look above)


Download:
Not for now.
Thanks:
Evisceration (Main Nameless kernel developer)
dhiru1602 (Main Nameless developer)
JustArchi (Optimalizations and main idea)


Like my project?
hit thanks! :)
Want to make this project more popular?
or want notification on site update?
follow this project! :D

XDA:DevDB Information
Harfix3, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
rafciowis1999
Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
Status: Testing

Created 2016-07-18
Last Updated 2016-07-18



No comments:

Post a Comment