Wednesday 6 July 2016

I'm willing to buy one...



Hey guys,

soon I will get a new phone from my contract and did very intense researches which one to get.
I'm still struggeling to make a choice because I read so many different things.

My choices with Pros and Cons from what I heared/read:

1. HTC 10 (my favourite for now):

+ Brilliant display
+ Very good build quality
+ Nice look & feel
+ Software! very pure, what I really like!

- SOT (I read things from like 3 to 6 hours) Seems to vary drastically (I know it depends on usage, but ppl with very similar usage report complete different SOTs)
- HTC. I really like the company but I'm afraid that they don't provide updates for a longer time because of the number of phones they produced
- Screen brightness? (many ppl say it's way too low)


2. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

+ Look & feel
+ SOT

And here we have my biggest struggle: The display. Many People like AMOLED but I'm worried that if I for example do a holiday trip where I use the display for about 8hours with a navigation software, I will get burn in. whats your experience with burn ins?

Hope you can help me :D thx!



No comments:

Post a Comment