Saturday 16 July 2016

I'm looking for a nice galaxy s6 flat rom!



Greetings! I would like to root my device. I'm looking for a custom rom, which has not all system app that are useless for me (and for everyone i think). I'm speaking about all application that are in my phone as system app just for advertising by my phone provider (i'm in Italy and is called "3 ITA") and of course all samsung apps (just the useless) like theyr store. I also don't use some of apps contained in the google pack, like google driver, google photo and so on. I would like to have the standard gallery app.
Summarizing, i would like to get a debrand. I also don't want to renounce at some functions that i now have (I heard that in some roms fingerprints doesn't work).
I think you would say that i'm chatty but, what is the meaning of a "advanced rom"? What is? What this kind of mod have?
Is the Cyanogenmod the rom which gives to all the "pure android system"? Is it worth in my case, for what i'm looking for?
Obviously i would prefer the most smooth and fluid one.
Thank you for all the help you will give to me... oh, was forgotting, i also want that rom has root.



No comments:

Post a Comment