Saturday 16 July 2016

I dropped it :(



Hi All,

Being the hilarious guy that I am, I decided that it would be a good idea to jump out and scare the s@#% out of my little sister whilst outside.

Of course she throws her hands up in the air, subsequently knocking the phone out of my hand. Case (led view that doesn't light up anymore) immediately separated from the phone and the screen landed face first on the concrete. Followed shortly by a "that's what you get for scaring me".

Few scratches around the center of the screen but the main issue is the bottom right corner just below the back button. Seems to have taken the brunt of the impact. So missing a chunk with cracks running along and it's already driving me mad.

I'm assuming that some of you may also have creative ways to smash your screens, so what's the best bet with getting this repaired? Any ideas on cost? I'm assuming just a screen replacement.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment