Wednesday 13 July 2016

I completely screwed up. Need to restrore back to normal.



Hi, I just bought a Tablet Fire today and went ahead and rooted the device using KingRoot. Now everything went well until I accidentally deleted some files that I wasn't suppose to delete and now my Fire is kind of wrecked. For starters I have already factory restored it and everything but it's still far from normal. As far as functions go, I can unlock the screen and access the drop down menu (wifi, airplane mode, blue shade, etc. etc. AND SETTINGS) but there is no longer any apps of any sort, the home page is just black, I can't do anything other than bring down the drop down menu. I'm sorry if I'm not providing enough details, I'll try my best if you need more information. I would like to restore my device back and try to root it again only this time with more caution. Thank you for reading, I hope someone can shed some light on this matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment