Friday 15 July 2016

HTC One Won't Start Up



So I was running a custom ROM for a while and decided to switch back to the stock ROM. After doing that, I flashed the stock recovery so that I could install the OTA update from version 4.28.502.2 to version 6.20.502.5. During installation, the phone got stuck in a bootloop, so I wiped the cache and tried to start it again. After that didn't work, I factory reset it (in the bootloader, and then in recovery after it didn't work), and it still doesn't work. ADB and fastboot doesn't detect my device even though I had USB debugging on before I tried to update it (I'm guessing that the factory reset disabled that?). I can access the bootloader and recovery, and my phone has an unlocked bootloader with S-On. I have the AT&T HTC One M8 if that helps. Can someone help me please?



No comments:

Post a Comment