Tuesday 5 July 2016

HTC M9 Bootloop Bootloader Mode



Please I need help, my HTC have a bootloop always to bootloader mode, I cant charge it in this mode, I've tried RUU but I received the same message 30% less battery. I tried to boot in download mode but the message that I received is "Failed to boot to download mode", I only can boot in bootloader mode and recovery mode. The info is:

Software status: Modified
LOCKED
S-ON
Security Warning

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot.exe getvar all
(bootloader) version:0.5
(bootloader) variant:MTP eMMC
(bootloader) secure:yes
(bootloader) version-baseband:
(bootloader) version-bootloader:
(bootloader) max-download-size: 0x20000000
(bootloader) partition-type:cache:ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:cache: 0x14000000
(bootloader) partition-type:userdata:ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:userdata: 0x5e0000000
(bootloader) partition-type:system:ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:system: 0x118000000
(bootloader) serialno:HT558YJ00893
all:
finished. total time: 0.158s



No comments:

Post a Comment