Tuesday 26 July 2016

HTC Desire 510 OPCV220



Greetings all, I have a htc desire 510 OPCV220, it is a Latin American version and have a problem with the screen. When the phone is put on standby the screen goes black, that's normal, but when I want to use the phone screen is not working again. I try to unlock the screen by pressing the up button and the screen does not turn on.

The phone seems to be working, I receive calls but can not answer, the alarm works, and to use the phone again i have to remove the battery and turn on the phone.

Not sure if is hardware or software problem, looking for solutions i decided to flash some roms, and the problem persists in different frecuency (all based on stock roms)

Then I wondered if by chance someone has a backup of this particular model to flash it by TWRP or advise me what can i do.



No comments:

Post a Comment