Wednesday 27 July 2016

How to achieve permanent system root?



Hey there,

I am coming from Sony Z2 and Z5c and I am absolutely glad that I ditched Sony for OP3.

But there remains an odd "issue" with root. First I achieved root as described in the OP Forums and here. I flashed the systemless SuperSU and was fine until I wanted to install Viper4 Android.

This App needs a permissive SElinux and should be Installed as systemapp (with /System/Mover App).

As both, SElinux and the Mover App need to edit systemfiles (which doesn't work with systemless root afaik) and I have been reading here about System rooted devices, I wonder how this was achieved ?

In my case SuperSU dies not create certain folders and init.d isn't present. Maybe it helps if you knew that everything worked fine before ipdating to 3.2.2

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment