Wednesday 27 July 2016

How i unbricked my phone by in an unusual way



Goodday everyone,
Last year I soft-bricked(stucked at bootloop) my phone and I was trying to get it done. I tried all the method I saw online but none worked until I discovered one method that worked.

THE METHOD
--------------
First of all I download custom rom NokDroid v1.1 from xda. I used phil rcovery to install the rom. But after this the Nokia logo just get stuck without it booting fully, only my recovery mode was accessible, I thought to myself since I have changed the rom, probably it might be that the bootloader image is corrupt so I used a trick to boot into my phone. what I did was this:
1.After somethings I did, I unknowningly made my phone to boot straight to my recovery without me using any button combination and I didn't know what happen to my bootloader

2.Discovery this I renamed a bootloader image I found in NokDroidv1.1 system.zip folder to recovery.img and push the bootloader image into my phone to replace my recovery using fastboot.

In summary, I replaced my recovery With NokDroid bootload image.

And whoa..... :cool: it worked, I boot into my phone but my problem now is that i have no recovery and if i needed it I have to boot it in back and by doing this I would have no booloader.

So my question is:

*. Has anyone tried this method before.? (Did I invent this method?)

*. Secondly is there anyway I can get my phone to have both bootloader and recovery?

*.Why did my phone boot straight to recovery?



No comments:

Post a Comment