Saturday 2 July 2016

How can I easily update the firmware on my T-Mobile HTC 10?



I have the T-Mobile HTC 10. I never converted it to US unlocked or anything. When I got it, I unlocked the bootloader, installed custom recovery (TWRP) rooted it, and slapped on a custom ROM (LeeDroid). I have a nandroid backup of my stock rom. I'm still S-ON.

Now I find out that T-Mobile has FINALLY pushed the firmware update. How I can easily upgrade the firmware on my phone?

What I tried was to backup my leedroid, restore my stock rom, and then take the update. But I got the corrupt file error.

No idea what to do now. I saw someone had a file of the OTA update (downloaded it), but I don't know what to do with that, or even if I can as I have S-ON.

How can I easily get to rocking the new firmware on my T-Mobile HTC 10?

Thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment