Tuesday 26 July 2016

Helpth my screen not working



I bought my new Sprint GS6 (SM-G920P, 5.1.1) and decided to root it to enable tethering. I used Odin3 (3.10.6) and tried to flash it with a firmware I found in one of those “how to root SM-G920P”. I am not sure now if it was the correct tar file but it was G920PVPU1AOCF. So I did, Odin passed!, the phone rebooted, got the message “…seandroid enforcing…” which is normal I believe, and when it started up, the screen did not work! (I see my home screen but it’s not swiping and cant do anything). The Volume, power, home, menu and back buttons work, but the touch screen doesn’t. Also now it does not read the internet and phone signal. Tried to flash it with one of the latest stock firmware G920PVPU2BOF7, and Odin Fails! I tried factory reset, it didn’t work. I appreciate any help with this!



No comments:

Post a Comment