Monday 18 July 2016

help rooting tmoble galaxy s6 edge+ running 6.0.1. ran into issues



So today after a long time contemplating if I should or not, I decided to give rooting my phone a shot. Seemed easy enough but now my phone is stuck in boot with the message "kernel is not seandroid enforcing"

I did not find this forum until after I tried rooting and at this point am trying to get my phone back to stock.

I have tried flashing from what I can tell is a stock 6.0.1 rom against the phone and its failing with the message "sw rev. check fail device:3 binary:2"

Help. In all I'd like to get my phone rooted but at this point I'd like to get it at least functioning first

Edit: PS. I do have access to the download screen and recovery on my phone. So technical soft brick. Just won't boot.



No comments:

Post a Comment