Saturday 16 July 2016

Help need to unbrick my Samsung S4 mini DUOS (GT-i9192)



Hi, a few months ago I installed Kingroot on my Samsung S4 mini DUOS (GT-i9192)... Idk if it has something to do with it, but after a while my phone suddenly starts to reset without reason at all. I tried to unroot but it didn't let me to unistall, delete or overwrite any kind of app, archive or folder. I can't even do a full wipe or install a custom recovery.

Here is the problem when I start the recovery...

Android system recovery <3e>
KOT49H.I9192XXUCOA1


# MANUAL MODE #
-- Appling Multi-CSC...
Applied the CSC-code : CAC

did not match sized '/system/csc/common/system/csc/languaje.xml'(no data available)

And when I tried to do a full wipe/factory reset...

-- Wiping data...
Formating /data...

E:format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata
Formating /cache...
E:format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/cache
Data wipe complete

Every help will be so appreciated... Thanks
PD: Sorry for my english is pretty basic...



No comments:

Post a Comment