Saturday 16 July 2016

Help need after a bad episode with my LG Nexus 5X



So first i'll tell you everything from the start,

I was to a party when a girl pushed me into the pool but i had my phone with me I instantly threw it out of the pool but it doesn't wan to boot ... So i put it in rice and wait 4h, then it want to start but arrived to the main OS he crashed and shutdown himself alone. I thought it was a problem of my ROM (CM13) so i gone into my custom Recovery (TWRP) and the tactile is working and also all buttons. I decided to clear all my phone and let just TWRP. After that, i tried to push my CM13 zip file into my phone but any PC want to reconnize my phone so i can't do anything. I tried many reboots but nothing and the last one deleted my Custom Recovery so, i'm now in the menu with manipulation (Power + Down) and i have that :

FASTBOOT MODE
PRODUCT_NAME : XXXXXXXX
VARIANT - bullhead LGH791F 16GB
HW VERSION - rev1.0
BASEBAND VERSION - M8994F-2.6.30.0.68
CARRIER INFO - N/A
SERIAL NUMBER : XXXXXXXXX
SIGNING - production
SECURE BOOT - enabled
DEVICE STATE - unlocked

I downloaded a stock rom with NRT but i can't etablished a FASTBOOT / ADB connection... I have downloaded SDK ANDROID and intalled GOOGLE DRIVERS INC. thanks to NRT. I'm now installing ANDROID ADB INTERFACE but i don't know if it will help me :/

So if someone have a solution it will be sooooo nice :)

Thank you all ! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment