Tuesday 26 July 2016

HELP! lenovo yoga tablet 2 1050f deleted ESP image



I was trying to restore my tab back to kitkat after messing it up while playing with some system apps and i'd had a lot of trouble doing so. I have restored to kitkat three times before now but this time i couldn't get the phone flash tool to do as it was supposed to. I had also previously tried to unlock the bootloader by installing the modded esp image but after it failed it locked up even more and gave me more trouble with the esp.

the other day i decided i had had enough of the tablet running all wonky and i wanted to give it another try. I used to cmw recovery and was going through all the different options and saw that I had a backup saved on my tablet. I deleted the esp and tried to reinstall it from the backup but it didn't take. After rebooting the tablet showed a message over the "lenovo" logo saying something like "Boot Failed EFI hard drive" then it goes to what looks like is an intel bios.

I'm really not sure where to go from this point. Any help is greatly appreciated.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMG_4553.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	264.9 KB<br/>ID:	3824996
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMG_4554.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	247.6 KB<br/>ID:	3824997
 














No comments:

Post a Comment