Saturday 2 July 2016

HELP! I bricked my G2!



Hello, I am a NOOB, and...

I recently rooted my lg g2, vs9803aa, using the one click root, but haven't actually flashed any roms on it. I put autorec on to flash twrp, and also had titanium backup on there i was looking at to try to back it up. I restarted the phone and it is just blank screen now. I try the hard reset and it just buzzes in my hand once and no logo appears on the screen. When i plug it into the computer it generates a bunch of local drives that need formatting, and on device manager it shows as QHSUSB_BULK. I read in other threads that it matters what rom you are using for the possible fix, but i never got as far as flashing one, or recieved an OTA.

Thoughts please?! I really don't want to get a new phone, but at the very least for now I swapped the sim to an old phone, droid 4, for temporary use.


Thanks for any input.



No comments:

Post a Comment