Wednesday 6 July 2016

[HELP] Accidentally rebooted into TWRP Mode, how to exit it?



Hi,

I am a total newbie in this, so I would really appreciate anyone's help on this !

A friend rooted my Galaxy s6 two months ago, and today I accidentally rebooted my phone into TWRP mode (v3.0.0.0).

I have no knowledge of rooting and flashing ROMs, and now I am stuck on the TWRP menu with the 'rebooting options' into system, download and recovery not seemingly working (it jams when I try to go 'reboot' -> 'system' / 'recovery' / 'download'. All the other options like Install, Mount, Backup I do not know what to do with them.

I've tried turning the device on and off, holding down power+volume+home, it doesn't exit the TWRP mode. I have tried reading some articles online about exiting TWRP but none quite explains how to 'exit' the mode, most just explain how you flash a ROM and backup using TWRP. I do not need to do that, I just want to return to pre-TWRP mode where everything was working fine, now I cannot call or use my phone because its 'locked' by this TWRP software. Can anybody help with this please?

Its quite urgent and would be very much appreciated! Thank you.

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment