Wednesday 6 July 2016

Having issues creating an RMA



The finger print scanner and home button on my oneplus 2 stopped working. After trying lots of different fixes i found online with no luck . I decided to create an RMA. so i went to my orders page on oneplus.net and selected service request under my oneplus 2. I then went on to select repair and under the items box i don't see ayd devices to select but when i click continue i keep getting an error saying "Please select order item" . However if i select service request under a oneplus one or some cases i bought previously i get those listed under the items tab and i can select them. I have tried different browser, clearing cache multiple times and even different computers but still no luck. An as expected oneplus customer service have been no help .Has anyone experienced anything similar



No comments:

Post a Comment