Monday 18 July 2016

Has anyone gotten Verizon's Advanced Calling to work on 6.0.1 rooted unlocked



Ok guys I did my homework I read 90% of the threads and have searched high and low so now I have to ask. Has anyone successfully gotten Advanced calling to work with the new marshmallow update with your unlock Bootloader? I know that most don't use it but me and my family do video calling is a must and I like the smoothness of Verizon's Advanced Calling plus internet while on the phone is a big bonus. If anyone is able to help me out here I'd be very greatful. I have 3 note 4's 2 on 6.0.1 and the other still on 5.1.1. The phone on 5.1.1 has the advanced calling already active I was just hoping to have it on marshmallow without having to run full-blown stock and locked bootloader. Thanks for any and all help.

Sent from my XPOSED V10



No comments:

Post a Comment