Wednesday 27 July 2016

Hard Bricked S4 I545PPVRUAOH7



Hello! So I am new to all this havent done anything similar in over 7 years. Things are much more complicated now. Unfortunately during my trials I hard bricked my s4 I545PPVRUAOH7. I bought this phone this year so it never had jellybean. Going thru hardbrick tutorials I understand I need a scatter.txt. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to make this file from a number of stock i545 roms. MTK android tools simply wont read the md5 file and I dont understand at all. Needless to say now that I am aware of this I will create the scatter.txt whenever possible in the future. I have the correct VCOM drivers installed. I have been stuck for days and would really appreciate a helpful push in the right direction to get MTK android tools 2.5.3 to work... Or if someone could just send me a scatter.txt file from this phones original firmware I would owe you forever. Also am I able to just flash a different but compatible scatter with SP Flashtools? There is a huge data base of scatters but remain cautious in testing anything without confirmation, as there is nothing for my specific phone.

Thank you for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment