Thursday 21 July 2016

Hard Bricked ALE-L21



Hey guys,

so what I did is I've rooted my P8 Lite and then wanted to install xposed framework. I've done it carefully step by step, but my phone bricked. I then tried to unbrick it via fastboot and stock firmware, but it didn't work (I tried a few versions). Now I can't even enter fastboot mode anymore (power + volume down). The phone just keeps entering the rescue mode which tells me the error. And on top of that the battery is empty, so even if I could enter fastboot mode I probably couldn't install a stock firmware since it gets stuck at 90% with usb connected and without usb the phone doesn't even power up anymore.

I've looked up everything related to this issue and read about twrp recovery causing such problems. Well, didn't know that before. Otherwise I wouldn't have tried this.

Is there any other way left to fix my phone?



No comments:

Post a Comment