Wednesday 13 July 2016

Handover problem ...



Hello friends ...

I've got a big problem, and this since few different devices and ROM's ...

as soon as i'm in a area where a lot of differend mobile cell's crossing, my mobile data stucks at full H+ signal!

It means, phone is in a H+ cell, but seems if it can't get a stable connection!

I contacted already my provider, they told me, it could be cause of the "handover", the phone is switching between different cell's!

I've been looking at this problem about two years and a lot of different phones, and its only on android phones!

I switched already the Sim cards and anyways, i have it on both networks, privat and business!

So now, i couldn't find any solution!

Maybe one of you guys have any ideas? Any app or xposed to avoid the handover?

Thx mates!

Ps: current i'm on OnePlus 3 with CM ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment