Wednesday 27 July 2016

HACKED PHONE ANDROID AND PCs plus router



So just starting off with my phone. I noticed on Google play that he had renamed my phone to rubi de do or something simmilar i used Lookout and found a Trojan that's used for remote access and viewing. He have stopped phone calls when i tried to contact my carrier... He can listen on my calls sms everything. He even hacked both my computers. I found him using radmin and image name unit under task manager.


Have alot of screen shots here is one him using a device on my account http://imgur.com/a/LwUgw. He just canceled a call with ms support just before I was going to mention the phrase under my name.
He made it so I only can send not receive. He is not forwarding i checked that and it disabled. Look under my account nane https://postimg.org/image/d965v27vr/ I have made several new Gmail accounts but he chances password and after one recovery with phone code he has changed the password again. After that I pick have phone on Gmail recovery but it sends to recovery Outlook account I can't make a new password on my accounts because he probably Kellogg me im running remix os whit on screen keyboard. WIFI IS OFF. What can I do phone I have reset it. He will probably delete this post to. When I use my logging....



No comments:

Post a Comment