Saturday 16 July 2016

[GT-i9195] S4Mini from daughter softbricked - i think!



Hi from germany...

the S4Mini from my daughter does not work anymore since yesterday.

She uninstalled some gaes bevore - she said.
And after this it hangs a little bit and then the screen went black and the handy doesn´t work anymore.

The situation NOW is this:
1. If i push the power button, the handy vibrates one time and nothing more happend. Screen stay black.

2. if i try to enter the bootloader mode, also only one vibration and after this nothing more happening.

3. enter the download mode works.
The following is printet on the screen:

Code:


ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9195
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 2
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable


Now.. all the evening i tryed to solve the issue by flashing a new firmware over ODIN. .
But that does not work.
With different ODIN Versions i get different errors.
I try all this on a Win10 64Bit system and i startet ODIN as admin.

If i use Odin 3.07 / Odin 3.09 and also on Odin 3.11.1 the flashing process only start and stays at the initilization thing.
After this... nothing more happend. I wait one hour the first time.
This is the output from ODIN...

Code:


ID:0/008> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Binary Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/008> Odin engine v(ID:3.09)..
<ID:0/008> File analysis..
<ID:0/008> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/008> Initialzation..



IF i use the ODIN Version 1.85 (very old) i get the error message: there is no pit partition.

As Firmware in all these trys i used the following file:
I9195XXUCOE4_I9195OXACOE1_I9195XXUCOE4_HOME.tar.md 5

One of the many threads i read was this Tread.
But everytime i get the problems with odin.
I don´t think that this is normal with the stuck at the "Initialzation" point.

The S4Mini from my daughter was untouched before - no root, no flash.
I thing she have the last official Version from Samsung on the Device (4.4.2)

Have anyone any idear how i can bring back life to the handy?!

I would be very thankful for hints or solutions.... so my daughter will. :)

I hope my english is ok and everyone understand my problem.

CU
SKSAustin



No comments:

Post a Comment