Thursday 21 July 2016

GT-I9190 stuck on TWRP Slash Screen and Unable to re-install



Hello guys,

Thank you for reading, any help is appreciated.

My device was running the latest release of CM13 (cm-13.0-20160418-SNAPSHOT-ZNH0EAO2NK-serrano3gxx) and TWRP v3.0.2-1
So yesterday afternoon my phone randomly shutdown and I was unable to get it turned back on until this morning.
However though when i did manage to get it powered on after hours of failed tries it was stuck on the Samsung boot screen.
I've since tried to access the TWRP Recovery (Pwr + Vol Up + Home) but it sticks on the TWRP slash screen and then attempts to reboot normally (which as i said stick on the Samsung boot screen).
I also tried re-installing TWRP via Odin and it appears to be installing properly and successfully but when i attempt to access TWRP it again sticks on the splash screen,
I've also tried installing CWM Record via odin and that also appears to be installing properly and successfully but when I attempt to access the recovery I am yet again greeted with the TWRP Slash Screen which has lead me to believe something is going wrong.

Any ideas or suggestions as to what may be going on here ?
Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment