Tuesday 26 July 2016

Grand Neo Stuck At Samsung Logo



Hi guys, I need a little help

I'm from India, and I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo, with stock firmware i.e 4.2.2 [Jb].

And i get so bore with stock so i just download ( PREMIUM_WIZ ROM ) which is for grand duos.
But hardware in grand neo and grand duos are same i.e Baffinlite.

i just flash this rom for grand neo with twrp 2.8. flashing done successful. clear cache and dalvik.
but after flashing phone stuck at samsung logo for unlimited time.

Then i download Odin ( version 3.10.7 ) and grand neo [ GT-I9060] official firmware
from Sam Mobile And flash it. everything get Successful. ( No error while flashing)

perform factory reset and after flashing after restarting phone again stuck at Samsung.
again flash via Odin for 2-3 times but no luck. still stuck at Samsung logo.

in odin :--

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT- I9060
CURRENT BIN: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: custom

why my system status shows "custom" but i have non-rooted firmware install. i need to solve this problem as soon as possible. :crying:



No comments:

Post a Comment