Wednesday 27 July 2016

Google keyboard issues. Latinimegoogle folder missing.



Hello everyone.
Lately, I wanted to make some space on my phone, because I`ve trouble`s with newest Xposed install and activate . So I deleted all this unnecessary keyboards like Chinese, Japanese, Korean... etc. Unfortunately I also deleted main keyboard which is Latin Google keyboard. After reboot I can`t unlock my phone, because keybord didn`t show. That wasn`t a big problem, because I got OTG usb cable. So I connected simple keyboard through OTG cable, and type password to unlock my N6. Strange is that google keyboard after log in shows (unlocking sim lock, in textra, in gmail...). But on unlocking (decrypting) phone isn`t showing up. Google Play show me Google keyboard installed, but it doesn`t work fine.
I`ve tried many things to repair it, including reinstalling Google keyboard in Google Play. Still nothing... I read somewhere that in system/app there should be Latinimegoogle folder, but I haven`t got it. If i could take from somewhere this Latinimegoogle folder with files, and copy it to my N6 system/app, I think it could solve the problem. Can someone upload this folder... and also another two files: libjni_keyboarddecoder.so and libjni_latinimegoogle.so on system/lib?
Or maybe is there any other options to repair google keyboard?
I`ve got unlocked, rooted N6, on stock rom.
Thank`s for any advice`s.
Regards!



No comments:

Post a Comment