Saturday 16 July 2016

Galaxy Tab 10.1, soft-bricked, hangs on Galaxy loading screen, infinite reboot



I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 Model GT-N8013ZW.
As the title states, it gets to the Galaxt Tab 10.1 loading screen and reboots. Infinitely until the battery is drained.
I have no backup.
Unable to boot to recovery mode "power + vol up", doesn't get that far
I am able to boot into odin mode "power + vol down"
I have installed odin on my PC and it detects the tablet.
I tried flashing TWRP in hopes that it might allow me to make a backup.
Oding says TWRP installed, but upon reboot nothing changes. Same symptoms.

I beleive i can use odin to flash the full factory ROM image, but I think that would destroy the user data.

Anyone have any advice? Is there a way to recover the data (photos etc) or should I cut my losses and try flashing with stock ROM?



No comments:

Post a Comment