Tuesday 26 July 2016

Galaxy s5 neo SM-6903W on 6.0.1 help!



I am currently using the galaxy s5 neo and when I look for stuff about my specific device model I can only find SM-G903F (USA) or SM-G903M (EUROPE), when mine is SM-G903W (CANADA). When I rooted my device using chainfire I used the root method for the USA version and it worked fine. So why first question would be, when looking for roms, mods, etc.. is it okay for me to always use the USA versions? Are the devices so similar that it doesn't matter? Or does it matter app to app?

Second, what is a safe way to install exposed on my device? I tried flashing ithe but soft bricked my device so I think I'm doing something wrong? Anyone have a detailed explanation?

Thank you in advance for any help:good:;)



No comments:

Post a Comment