Wednesday 27 July 2016

Galaxy s5 issues after update



Hi everyone,

My brother has a samsung galaxy s5 SMG900F which was working just fine on lolipop. After seeing that he got updates to install I installed them all for him. After the update was done the phone behaves strange. Either it has signal but calls are not working, or he can not find the network which he is on at all.

We did also a factory reset but still the same issues.

The phone is now on: XXU1BOJ1, XXS1PPC8.

I do not know which version it was earlier but right now I am downloading G900FXXU1CPEM, G900FBHT1CPE3 from sammobile (latest for Bosniua BHMOBILE) and I hope that after flashing it the issues will be gone.

In the meantime, did anyone else experience similar issues? Why could this be happening and what is my best bet on solving it?

EDIT: I need also to mention that the wifi is going crazy, it can not connect, or it connects but disconnects again etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment