Wednesday 27 July 2016

G2 slowed down after removing display



Hello everyone.

My LG G2 ran pretty great for past 3 years and then, few days ago, I finally broken it display. I've disconnected it from motherboard and decided to use it as HTPC for my TV. I've bought slimport cable and after connecting it to my TV, I've realised that G2 acts kind of strange. Everything works fine as before, but WHOLE system runs like 2FPS, or even slower. Any action takes about 3-4 seconds to perform. Besides that nothing's wrong. GPS, Camera, calling, Wifi, opening various apps or games - everything works and phone isn't even hot. I have clean CloudyG2 3.3. Can it be due to lack of display? Some kind of 'safe mode' in which phone runs right now? I don't want to throw it into the rubbish.

Any kind of help would be appreciated. Sorry for bad English.



No comments:

Post a Comment