Tuesday 26 July 2016

flashing error?



So i had a hardricked phone(i thought) but than it worked again. So i flashed pacrom and it went in a hardbrick like state again (using twrp btw)I flashed it with nano gaps and the b330 package so you could get the fingerprint scanner. Than after an hour or so it worked again. Than i started running my battery low on purpose so i knew if it was just stuck or if it was something else. When my phone dies it will reboot again and work. And then i flashed rr with the nano gapps and the b330 package and it did this again, I thought it might have something to do with the b330 package so i flashed it without and it still did this. Then i thought it might have something to do with my twrp because i was still running on version 3.0.0 so i flashed the newer version through fastboot and it did this again!!
I dont know what is going on but my phone is acting really strange.
Does someone know of this problem or has ever heard of it or is my phone just strange?



No comments:

Post a Comment