Sunday 3 July 2016

Fingerprint, battery, microfone problems



Hi. It has been 2 months since i bought my V10-H960A. Since last week, my phone has been not functioning well for some reason which i have no idea about. First, i started getting a battery error when i reboot my phone. It says invalid battery and turns off. After removing sd and sim cards and waiting for a while, it starts working again. But whenever i turn my phone off, this problem reoccurs.
Second, my fingerprint sensor does not works. It was working since last week but its totally gone. I havent done anything that can cause a damage.
Third, yesterday when i received a call, i tried to speak but i realised that the person that was calling me, was not hearing me. I was thinking that there was a problem with the microphone. Then i made a few calls and found out that, when i call someone, they actually can hear me if i put the call on speaker. So i cant be sure if the problem is with microphone or with sth else.
Lastly, my phone hasnt been running fast enough and were overheating during last week, probably caused by the problems above.
Is there anyone that faced any of these problems?



No comments:

Post a Comment