Monday 18 July 2016

Fast ROM recommendations?



Hello everyone,

I have an old HTC desire 510 running stock 4.4.2 version 1.19.661.4. I am having some car issues, have an ODB scanner plugged into my car and using Torque Pro on my phone to connect to it through WiFi. This phone will always remain in my car, i will use it to monitor my car (speed, fuel usage etc). It will be running in real time. But i have been noticing some lag when the app is reading the information so i was wondering what ROM would be the best to use in this situation where i will only be using one app on my phone. Don't need to use any other app, not even messaging or email. I need a heavily debloated ROM I guess? 32bit? 64 bit? Maybe a custom kernel too? I don't mind rooting.

Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment