Saturday 16 July 2016

"An error has occurred while updating the device software..."



Hey guys, I have so many different problems right now that I'm am totally terrified that my phone is completely done for.

First of all I had an I apparently accidentally turned off developer options, subsequently de-activating OEM unlock, locking me out of everything except ODIN mode with an "custom binary blocked by frp lock" error.

I tried using ODIN to re-flash the same tar file I used to root my device ( I used this tar: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3034811 ) and it wouldn't work, quickly coming back as FAILED. Then, my latest error popped up: "An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch PC software."

I don't have the S/N so I haven't been able to try KIES. Am I done for? Thank you so much to whoever helps me out. Your'e literally saving my life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment