Friday 15 July 2016

Error 7 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (Int)



Getting an Error 7 on TWRP when trying to flash cm-13.0-20160316-SNAPSHOT-ZNH0EAO1QN-serranoltexx.zip on my phone. Here's what the log says;


Quote:









I:Switching packages (TWRP)
I:Set page: 'main'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set overlay: 'select_storage'
I:Backup folder set to '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/2041db7d'
I:Set overlay: ''
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set page: 'flash_confirm'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
I:operation_start: 'Flashing'
Installing zip file '/external_sd/cm-13.0-20160316-SNAPSHOT-ZNH0EAO1QN-serranoltexx.zip'
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
I:Zip contains SELinux file_contexts file in its root. Extracting to /file_contexts
I:Legacy property environment initialized.
script aborted: This package is for device: serranolte,serranoltebmc,serranoltektt,serranoltex x; this device is serrano3g.
This package is for device: serranolte,serranoltebmc,serranoltektt,serranoltex x; this device is serrano3g.
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
Error installing zip file '/external_sd/cm-13.0-20160316-SNAPSHOT-ZNH0EAO1QN-serranoltexx.zip'
Updating partition details...
I:Data backup size is 0MB, free: 5377MB.
I:Unable to mount '/usb-otg'
I:Actual block device: '', current file system: 'auto'
...done
I:Set page: 'flash_done'
I:operation_end




If anyone could help it'd be much appreciated

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment