Wednesday 20 July 2016

E5803 in boot loop



I started this root process:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/z5-c...ia-z5-t3360515

I downloaded E5803_StoreFront_1299-8255_32.0.A.6.200_R2B, built the FTF, and flashed... and accidentally removed the cable prematurely. No problem, it let me start again. It restarted, rebuilt the Dalvik, and started the setup process. Then I get errors of the "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." variety. Also android.process.acore and android.process.media are crashing.

Things I've tried:
-- Hitting OK just leads to the next error. I can't continue the setup process. The best I've been able to do is hold the power button, click OK and then Power Off or Reboot quickly. Yay. I can turn it off.
-- Flashing again with FlashTool. Unfortunately, wiping the phone reset USB Debugging. I can't start the process.
-- Various combinations of keys I found on the internet (power/volume up/volume down/photo/off key next to SIM card) to create a hard reset. Not sure what the actual combination is, but pushing the off key (next to the SIM slot) and powering on caused it to re-optimize 4 programs. I wish I knew how to reset the phone, but everyone page thinks it's something different, so I'm sure I hit the right combo at some point. Also not sure if it would help anyway. Have I changed the factory state when I flashed it?
-- Xperia Companion Software Repair. Fails with error.

Any ideas? Do I have a 5 brick?



No comments:

Post a Comment