Monday 18 July 2016

Does your OP3 become a flaming ember?



I love my new Oneplus 3 which I've had for less than 4 days. Everything's great except one thing: the phone get super warm when we go outside. The battery temp reads at 37C to 38C. The phone has not yet malfunctioned due to temperature, however it feels very warm to touch. And I'm not even using it much - it is either idle in pocket, or it plays audio via headphones.
I know it is summer, and temperatures outside are scorching, but have two other phones and they do not produce that effect. I am speculating that it might be the aluminum casing of OP3 that conducts the heat more easily than plastic on other devices.

Does anyone experience the same with their OP3?
What should be a good battery temperature for an idle phone in summer when it is around 35C outside?



No comments:

Post a Comment