Wednesday 20 July 2016

D851 stuck in init setup with corrupt Play Store service message



I've searched thru many posts but did not see one close enough for my comfort, excuse me if I'm double posting.

First time poster, long time supporter, apparent noob who can't root with KingRoot... I ran the desk top version on my LG G3 D851 v10c or e. Idk. Fresh out of the box refurbished from the 0 Woot.com special last month. I used that to experiment before rooting thru my pc because it's faster, easier and it takes an idiot to brick a device like that... I removed some bloatware and most of the GApps and everything was fine before\after reboot. Then I went into core and took out a few that I know I have removed from other devices before, and it was running smooth until I opened (curse it) the Play Store. I get:

Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped.

And forces me to reset. It starts in the initial setup boot menu, can't find a way out thru the menus anywhere so I try to just run it thru init setup. At this point, I do not believe that I actually permanently removed any files, just first step. But I obviously may be wrong.

Start >WiFi login>skip LG SmartShare (Lg's NFC\WiFi transfer protocol) setup:

Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped.

So I try the SmartShare setup:

Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped.

I try no\both wifi\data on\off, KingRoot on\off, everything I could think of. So I factory reset. No change.

So my factors are:
I can supposedly transfer files thru SmartShare because when I try to transfer from G3>G4 it said file type not recognized I believe. I'm not with the device now, but it does not recognize it. I can also send files to the G4, when in transfer mode, if I tap the G3's screen, it seems G4 to Play Store but to unknown address. I can use WiFi\data. I did not set the device into debug mode and do not have drivers or recovery installed. The device was factory fresh when I crashed it, so there's nothing to worry about losing.

My question is:
What is my next step? Try computer debug? I was thinking maybe try file transfer the Play Store and Service files since I could use SmartShare. Or skeet shooting? Add it to my wall of shame with the RCA tablets (Not my fault! If it's not supposed to be cracked, then why is it encrypted?)

Anyways, I'd appreciate any help, advise, more questions, and answers, definitely answers. Thank you in advance.

Tags: Tmo, Tmobile, T-Mobile, LG, G3, 10c, 10e, D851, 5.0.1, bootloop, boot unlock, bootloader, brick, root, twrp,



No comments:

Post a Comment