Wednesday 6 July 2016

[COMPARISON] Dash Charge, Qualcomm QuickCharge, Normal Charge



Good morning guys...
I am really impressed with the new pattern that OnePlus has introduced with the OP3, the DashCharger and its improvements over other patterns, as speed and better heat dissipation.
I do not have my OP3 yet, I live in Brazil and things are a little bit harsh here.. but I bought (imported) one and I am just waiting it to arrive.
I saw in many reviews that DashCharge takes about 1 hour to fill the battery and what I want is: you that already have the OP3 on hands, could give us a feedback about other type of charging
and the time it takes? Can you use a normal 5V1A adapter and another one that implements QC2.0 and post here?
I want that because I have 2 units of QC2.0 charger and with the new OP3 I do not intent to get rid of them if the time to full charge isn't too different and buying the special cable/charger for me (and maybe other)
could not be easy/cheap and maybe it does not compensate!
If no one could do that test, I will perform it myself when I get my OP3... till there, if you could help me, I will appreciate!

Thanks for now and sorry about english!



No comments:

Post a Comment