Wednesday 27 July 2016

[COMING SOON][KERNEL][SM-G900F][CM13]JellyKernel for International Galaxy S5



JellyKernel



After working with one Qualcomm device, I decided to jump on another device, primarily on older one. My intentions are basic and simple - make a stable, fast, light product, which would actually do wonders with quality modifications.

Some notes, why this kernel will be exclusive:

- It's going to be compiled using Krait optimized Linaro toolchain (from past experience, this one has the best performance/battery ratio)
- MSM8974 specific optimization flags, kernel cleaning
- Kernel version bump to 3.4.11
- No major additions to it, like OC, UV and etc. I want to keep this kernel as barebone as possible.
- Anykernel method, of course.
- Sources will be on my github, of course, when I manage to compile a first kernel build.

First kernel build will appear this weekend. Stay tuned. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment