Saturday 16 July 2016

Cant flash custom recovery



I am trying to flash twrp or any custom recovery image so that I could root my LGv10, I am running Android 6.0.

When I boot my phone into fastboot mode I dont get the fastboot options just the options to exit or restart. However I still can run commands through adb, I try running the command to flash the custom image and I keep getting this.


Code:


C:\adb>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (5158 KB)...
OKAY [  0.160s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: unknown command)
finished. total time: 0.185s


If I try to start up in recovery mode I get an android with a red error triangle, preventing me from rooting. Is there anyway I can fix this? any help will be appreciated as I've looked already and cannot seem to find a fix to this problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment